Note taking on a touch keyboard is difficult if you are on the go.
Why not just talking to your phone?
Pin the Voice2Mail tile to the start screen and click it to take a voice note.
One more click and this voice note is saved, by automatically sending it to your email inbox. There you can read your text and hear your voice.
No PC connection needed for sending the email!
This way you don’t have to worry about forgeting important things, while you’re on the go.
More info: //www.voice2mail.net
PLUS Version features:
- Up to 10 pictures can be attached to every email
- Pictures can be taken within the app from the camera or fetched from the phone storage
- If locationservice is enabled, then the GPS position of each picture will be saved
- All pictures will be attached and sent as HTML enabled Email
- Additionaly a map from Bing maps will be included, where all the picture locations are marked
The real address for the saved GPS position is also shown next to the picture
- Clicking on the map will open Bing maps and show all the locations there
- All pictures can also be saved together with the email and voice locally and will be displayed in a nice overview in the pictures- and also in the saved notes dialog
- Pictures dialog will show the current and also all picture’s location in a bing map control on the phone
- There it will also display the GPS coordinates together with some more data
- The map view can be zoomed, moved and switched between street and aerial mode,
In case of problems or for feature requests, please send email to support@Voice2Mail.net!
New features in V.2.12:
- Supports landscape mode
- Pause / Resume & append recordings
- Option to save all images also to media library
- Autosave option to start/stop app without manual save
- Allows longer recordings
- Added autosend timeout setting