HCL Connections (formally IBM Connections) is social software for your business. It enables you to build a network of colleagues and subject matter experts, and then leverage that network to further your business goals. You can discuss ideas, work collaboratively on presentations or proposals, share photos or files, plan and track project tasks, and much more. HCL Connections is a server product that is deployed on your company intranet or the IBM Connections Cloud. This HCL Connections mobile app extends access to that server for employees, like yourself, who are on the go directly from their iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This app can also be securely managed by your company administrator through server side policies.
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals thru Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise thru Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
- View and print documents, presentations, and spreadsheets over AirPrint
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a case at the HCL customer support site. In addition to rating the app here at the App Store, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing HCL mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
IBM Connections 7.0.6 更新内容：
Invite user to join community from mobile app
Supports opening of whitelisted links in an external browser
Added circular cropping support for profile and community logo
Minor bug fixes
Note: Please refer to https://help.hcltechsw.com/connectionsmobile/index.html for more information on opening whitelisted links in an external browser