Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Also available on iPhone and Mac (sold separately)
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
? add value to your professional network
? track your customer and client relationships
? manage your sales pipeline
? be prepared for your next meeting
? track interactions with friends and family
? effectively manage tasks and appointments
? carry a virtual folder of documents with you
? keep a call log
? see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
? find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
? store important contact data using customizable User Fields
? setup email templates with merge tags to send personalized emails quickly
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
? sales teams
? small business owners
? portfolio managers
? personal productivity hackers
? professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
? Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
? Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
? Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
? Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
? Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
? Import photos directly from Camera Roll
? Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
? Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
? See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
? Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
? Automatic data backups
? Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
? No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
? [New] CloudSync sync option, featuring automatic, seamless syncing using your iCloud account, across iPhone, iPad and Mac!
? Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone, iPad and Mac
? Support for iPad Split-View multitasking (on supported devices)
? Drag-and-Drop files, documents and pictures from other apps (iOS-11 only)
? Drag-and-Drop emails from Mail.app, and URLs from Safari, and save them in Contacts Journal as ‘links’ (iOS-11 only)
? Drag text from other apps like Safari and Mail, and drop into a contact’s Logs or ToDos section to quickly create new notes
? Drag out files from the Files tab into other apps that support iOS11 Drag-and-Drop
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
? iPhone and Mac version are sold separately
? We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
版本 4.1.3 中的新功能
- Fixed an issue with automatic backups
- Fixed issue preventing CloudSync Upload
[NEW in 4.1]:
New CloudSync sync engine, completely engineered from the ground up, to be very robust, fast and reliable when sync changes between devices.
- Much faster and more reliable than existing iCloud sync
- Supports data syncing in the background, even when the app is closed
- Works great offline; data gets synced automatically when device comes online
- Supports manual syncing as well, by using pull-to-refresh from the “More” page
- Visual indication for when data and files are syncing, also on the “More” page
- Detailed diagnostic information available on the CloudSync page
- Still uses your iCloud account for storage, so no need to create any account with us. Your data is still protected behind your iCloud account
To start using the new CloudSync system:
- update the app on all your devices
- turn off the existing iCloud sync on all devices, if it’s enabled
- backup your data from More -> Manage Data -> Backups -> Backup Now
- enable CloudSync, first on the device with the latest data on it, and then on the other devices
You can also use the link from the “More” page, if you have iCloud sync enabled.
- the latest version of Contacts Journal and CloudSync system requires iOS10 or above
- if you switch to the new CloudSync system, you should do the same on all your other devices, using the latest version of the Contacts Journal apps
- if you have any issues with the update, you can restore your backups from More -> Manage Data -> Backups page
If you run into issues or problems, or have questions about this or anything else, please email us at email@example.com