If you choose to, you can now rely on Genius Cloud to backup and synchronize your documents between your devices.
This is a new, optional service for Genius Scan. We've learned from your feedback how much your documents were important and how much it could be a problem if you lost them as you lost your phone or someone deleted Genius Scan.
As we improve Genius Cloud, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- iPhone X compatibility
- File Import is now available for everyone, for free
- Tweaked legibility of tags in the tag view
- Allow export of a single-page document as JPEG directly from the document screen
- Fixed a bug were a transparent edge could be added when cropping very small images
- Fixed thumbnail display on iPhone Plus
- Upload History has been renamed Export History
- Auto Upload has been renamed Auto Export
- Fixed bug resulting in broken page order when exporting a document
- Fixed bug resulting in documents of varying heights in the list
- Fix crash when opening Genius Scan and still having old documents from Genius Scan 1.0 (sorry about that, and thanks for being an early supporter!)
- Merge tags when merging documents
If you like Genius Scan, do let a review on the App Store: this helps us a lot! Your feedback is always welcome, contact us at email@example.com. We read and reply to every email.